UI Developer Responsibilities:
- Work with other developers to ensure the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
- Use analytics to test client enjoyment.
- Test and document new features developed
- Monitor trends in UI development and advocate technology standards and best practices
- Understand UI guidelines for relevant operating systems and appropriately adjust interfaces
- Ensure the software works ideally across a range of programs and platforms, including Microsoft and Apple products and various mobile operating systems
- Use graphic design software to create branding and logos and incorporate visual elements into programming with the goal of creating a streamlined design and a pleasant but visually simple user interface
- Conduct thorough testing of user interfaces in multiple platforms to ensure all designs render correctly and systems function properly, incorporating feedback from actual potential users as well as members of the design team
- Solve any design or usability issues that arise and anticipate potential future problems so they can be resolved before they impact users
UI Developer Requirements:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- A degree in a relevant field is the advantage